Programs & Information
Montana Health Network provides many products and services which help healthcare organizations run more effectively and efficiently.
If you are a member, please sign in to access tools and helpful links for each program. If you are interested in the benefits of membership or a specific program, please contact us or call 406-234-1420.
Montana Health Network’s shareholders and affiliates collaborate statewide to improve Montana’s health care. See our shareholders and affiliates.
- Primary Care Telemedicine
- Imaging Services
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance / Flex Benefits
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- Life Insurance / Long Term Disability
- Background Checks
- General and Professional Liability
- Directors' and Officers
- Privacy and Security
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto
Opportunities for Facility Staff
- Unlicensed Assistive Personnel (UAP)
- Relias Education (formerly Silverchair)
- Cerner Learners
- Compliance Hotline
- Elevator Maintenance
- Insurance Paneling
- Peer Review
- MedMan - Clinical Support